Southwest Conference of Mayors Sale 2020
FOUR DOOR SEDANS
2008 DODGE CHARGER SE, 2.7L V-6, VIN 2B3KA43R98H150740, 68,964 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2009 DODGE CHARGER, VIN 2B3KA43T29H561751, 156,949 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2011 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR, 4.6L V-8, VIN 2FABP7BV3BX137949, 91,438 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2006 DODGE CHARGER SXT, 3.5L V-6, VIN 2B3AA4CV8AH203426, 62,517 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2010 DODGE CHARGER,2.7L V-6, VIN 2B3CA4CD2AH179060, 113,468 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2006 DODGE CHARGER, 3.5L V-6, VIN 2B3KA43G36H453542, 105,334 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
1997 FORD F-250, XL LD REG. CAB, 4WD. 5.8L V-8, VIN 3FTHF26H8VMA42723, 105,139 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2000 GMC SIERRA 2500, WITH PLOW BLADE, VIN 1GTGK234R9YR216613, 102,080 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
1993 FORD F-250 XL REG CAB, 2WD, 5.8L V-8, VIN 1FTHF25H8PLA94780, 102,080 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2000 GMC SIERRA CLASSIC 2500, REG. CAB, 2WD, 5.7L V-8. VIN 1GTGC24R3YR207970, 140,141 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2007 DODGE RAM 2500, SLT, 4WD, 5.7L V-8, VIN 3D7KS26D27G778255, 65.522 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2009 FORD F-150 FX4 SUPERCREW CAB, 6.5FT BED, 4WD, VIN 1FTPW14V49FB16210, 82,832 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES
2005 FORD EXPLORER, AUTO. VIN 1FMZU72K85ZA67575, 77,410 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2015 DODGE DURANGO, VIN 1C4RDJFGXFC180780, 115,449 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2015 DODGE DURANGO, VIN 1C4RDJFG8FC101235, 105K102 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2013 DODGE DURANGO, VIN 1C4SDJFT0DC597191, 106,201 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2012 DODGE DURANGO, VIN 1C4RDJAG5CC188420, 97,351 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2014 DODGE DURANGO, 3.6L V-6, VIN 1C4RDJFG9EC592266, 121,649 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2018 DODGE DURANGO SSV, AWD, 3.6L V-6, VIN 1C4RDJFG5JC160798, 124,539 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2005 FORD EXPLORER XLS SPORT, 4WD, 4.0L V-6, VIN 1FMZU72K35ZA75650, 69,834 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2006 FORD EXPLORER XLS, 4WD, 4.0L V-6, VIN 1FMEU72E56UB70363, 45,657 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
1995 INTERNATIONAL 4900 DT466 DUMP TRUCK WITH PLOW, VIN 1HSDAAN2SH637511, 58,492 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2001 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY, REG. CAB., 4WD, 7.3L V-8 DIESEL, WITH PLOW AND SPREADER, VIN 1FDXF47F31ED62855, 72,584 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2001 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY, REG. CAB., 4WD, 7.3L V-8 DIESEL, WITH PLOW AND SPREADER, VIN 1FDXF47F11ED62854, 72,613 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
1995 FORD LNT8000F, 8.3L L6 DIESEL, VIN 1FDZW82EXSVA38592, 85,952 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
1994 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY, 7.3L V-8, VIN 1FDLF47K9REA16798, 27,511 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2000 FORD ECONOLINE VAN, E-350 EXTENDED BUS, 5.4L V8, VIN 1FBSS31L3YHB82212, 30,701 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2001 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 EXTENDED CARGO VAN WITH SKYVAN BOOM, VIN 1GCHG39R811168479, 51,215 MILES SHOWN ON ODOMETER
2006 ZIPPER ASPHALT MILLING MACHINE MOUNTED ON 2007 WILLIAMSON HEAVY DUTY TAMDEN AXLE TRAILER, VIN109FS08277U021779
1986 FORD MODEL 655A LOADER/BACKHOE, S/N C757001, 1,822 HOURS SHOWN
2004 HUSTLER MODEL 6400 RIDING MOWER, S/N 0Z116014, 1,132 HOURS SHOWN
1993 CZ ENGINEERING MODEL CZ21KT TRAILER, VIN 4CZTF3020P104E144
These Terms may be superseded by those posted at sale site, and / or announced by auctioneer.
All bidders at this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
1. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to register and give full name, address and credit card information.
2. DEPOSIT: Bidders must post a deposit upon registration or post a deposit upon becoming a successful bidder. We MUST have a deposit of 25% of all winning bids throughout the sale. All deposits and payments must be made in cash, credit cards or certified funds
3. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full day of the sale unless otherwise specified. A BUYER’S FEE / PREMIUM WILL BE APPLIED TO INVOICE IN ADDITION TO THE SALES PRICE.
FOR BUYERS PAYING WITH CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. THIS FEE AMOUNT WILL REPRESENTS A 3% DISCOUNT FROM ALL OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT. SALES TAX MAY APPLY WITHOUT PROPER BUYER EXEMPTION.
Business and Personal checks will not be accepted without a letter of guarantee from your bank similar to below.
(Your Bank Name) unconditionally guarantees payment to us from (Your Company Name) up to the amount of $ __________ . This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the auction of (Auction Name) on (Auction date). NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
4. REMOVAL: All purchases MUST be removed as listed:
Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid bill. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the time aforesaid. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day. ALL ITEMS MUST BE OFF THE PREMISES BY POSTED DEADLINE at which time our representative will leave the premises. All items remaining after this time WILL BE considered abandoned.
5. MANNER OF PAYMENT: All deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of us. All bills must be paid to us. All payments must be made by Cash, Credit Cards, Cashier’s Check, Wire Transfer or Company Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid in full within 48 hours of the auction closing date and before removal of any of the goods.
6. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. ALL ARTICLES ARE EXPOSED FOR PUBLIC EXHIBITION & INSPECTION, AND SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT RECOURSE. ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
7. SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased are so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser shall defend and indemnify and hold auctioneer and seller harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising there from.
9. CLAIMS: NO CLAIMS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER REMOVAL OF GOODS FROM PREMISES OR LEFT ON PREMISES PAST ALLOWED TIME LIMIT.
10. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller, in any event, shall be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of resale including legal fees, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
12. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. For this reason, we do not allow anybody under the age of 18 to attend, nor do we allow non-service animals. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. CONTRACT MOVERS: If purchaser wishes to hire or contract with a machinery mover, rigger or other type of outside contractor, WE WILL NOT ALLOW them to work on these sale premises unless they have placed with the auctioneer PROPER INSURANCE protecting US and the people or company that the auctioneers are conducting the sale for against any or all claims arising from personal injury and/or property damage created by their actions. This requirement is for the auctioneer’s protection – NOT FOR THE PURCHASER’S therefore the auctioneer suggests that the purchaser review the insurance policies of the machinery mover regarding the coverage that they have protecting the purchaser and damage or loss of the equipment they may be moving for the purchaser.
14. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
15. SALE BY ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE: When items are sold by estimated weight, count or measure, the purchaser will be billed for and required to pay for the estimated weight, count or measure. If, upon delivery, any shortage exists, the purchaser will receive a refund at the rate of purchase. If there be an excess, the purchaser will be required to take and pay for such excess, at the rate of purchase. (See Paragraph 3 for time and Guarantee Limitation.)
16. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
17. RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
18. RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
19. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The auctioneer is acting as an independent contractor only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals or sellers.
20. BREACH: Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your bids or Item listings, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our Users or us.