Metal Working, Woodworking & Fabricating Equipment Sale
CNC Plasma Cutting System
PlasmaCam 3-Axis Model DHC2 CNC Plasma Cutting System, s/n 30846 (New 2016), 48” x 48” Cutting Table, with Hypertherm 45XP Power Supply, Remoter Hand Held Controller, Design Edge Software, HP Computer & Monitor, Grizzly Model H8375 Portable Fume Extractor, s/n 162004 (New 2016)
Lathes & Bar Feeds
Mori Seiki 17”x47” Model MS-1250G Gap Bed Toolroom Lathe, s/n 8850, 25” Swing Thru Gap, 12” Length of Gap, 1800 Spindle RPM, with 10”-Jaw Chuck, 12” 4-Jaw Chuck, Face Plate, Steady Rest, Follow Rest, Inch Threading
Leblond 19”x54” Model Regal Toolroom Lathe, s/n 2F876, 1500 Spindle RPM, with 8” 3-Jaw Chuck, Inch Threading, Taper Attachment
Hardinge Model DSM-59 Second Operation Lathe, with Black Box Variable Speed, Lever Cross Slide, Turret Attachment
Hardinge Model TR-59 Second Operation Lathe, s/n 59-24030-1, Lever Cross Slide, Turret Attachment
Rebel Model 102 Servo SE Bar Feed
Hardinge Model Turnamic 126 Bar Feed
Hardinge Model Turnamic 124 Bar Feed
Wysong 14 Gauge x 6’ Shear, s/n P36-197, with 24” Rear Operated Manual Back Gauge
Tennsmith 16 Gauge x 36” Model 136 Foot Shear, s/n 334 with Front Supports
Pneuco 35 Ton Model 6-35 Model 6-35 Pneumatic Press Brake, s/n E162-091, 13 Gauge x 6’ Capacity
Dreis & Krump 35 Ton Model 335 Press Brake, s/n L2842, 6’ Bed
Dake 50 Ton Model 50-H Hydraulic Press, s/n 210114, 33” Between Posts
Grizzly 24” Model T25688 Slip Roll, s/n 201504008 (New 2015)
Metalex 16 Gauge x 6” Notcher, s/n ISF-10030B
Mitsui 6”x12” Model MSG-200MH Surface Grinder, s/n 97109098, with Walker Permanent Magnetic Chuck, Coolant Pump & Tank
Jones & Shipman 5”x16” Model 75709 Plain Cylindrical Grinder, s/n 1906/2, with Motorized Work Head
TML/Harig 6”x12” Surface Grinder, s/n H-1607-C, with Permanent Magnetic Chuck
Porter-Cable 8” Model G8 Wet-Dry Belt Grinder, s/n 3433
Grizzly 6” Belt/12” Model G-1183 Combination Disc Sander, s/n N18060080
Automatic Screw Machines
Brown & Sharpe 1-5/8” No. 2 2 Speed Automatic Screw Machine, s/n 542-2-6714-1-5/8, Vertical Slide
Brown & Sharpe 3/4” No. 00 Ultramatic R/S Automatic Screw Machine, s/n 542-00-9271-3/4, Slot/Deburring Attachment, Vertical Slide
Brown & Sharpe 3/4” No. 2 4 Speed Automatic Screw Machine, s/n 542-2-6672-3/4, Slot/Deburring Attachment, Vertical Slide
Brown & Sharpe 1/2” No. 00 4 Speed Ultramatic Automatic Screw Machine, s/n 542-00-8826-1/2, Slot/Deburring Attachment, Vertical Slide
Kasuga 1.5 KW Model FX-800 Millmighty Vertical Mill, s/n 5001, 10-1/2”x 47” Table, Table Power Feeds, 3000 RPM, DRO
Wood Working Machines
Saw Stop 10” Industrial Cabinet Table Saw, s/n 1162201071, 45 Degree Blade Tilt, with Extension T-Fence System
Grizzly 8“Model G0490XW Jointer, s/n 1600067 (New 2016), 76-1/2” Length of Table
Saws & Cut-Offs
Marvel No. 8 Model 8/M8/M3 Universal Vertical Band Saw, s/n 811206
Cobrasaw Model V182 Universal Vertical Band Saw, s/n –H0200
Grizzly 12” Model G8144Z Vertical Band Saw, s/n 105A1018 (New 2016), with Blade Welder
Tannewitz Model J Table Saw, s/n 2205, with Fence
Bewo/Scotchman Model 250HT-AFR Cut-Off, s/n 115AFR0492, with Air Clamp
Everett 20/22 Abrasive Cut-Off, s/n 6088-0
Northern Industrial Item 155790 Horizontal/Vertical Band Saw
Powermatic 18” Variable Speed Drill, s/n 10082020 with3000 RPM Spindle with Digital Speed Readout, Drill Chuck, 1 HP
Powermatic 20” Model 1200 Drill, s/n 820V257, Mounted on Production Work Table
Powermatic 15” Model 1150A Drill, s/n 0015V042, 1 HP
Grizzly 15” Model G0784 Drill, s/n 1620014 (New 2016) with Drill Chuck
Miller Model Diversion 180 Welder, s/n MA300325J mounted on Cart with Cables & Gauges
Miller 300 Amp Model Syncrowave Welder
Miller 250 Amp Model Dialarc HF Welder, s/n JH275352
Ridgid Model 925 Roll Groover
Oster Model 100 Threader
Air Compressors & Dryer
Quincy 25 HP Screw Type Skid Mounted Air Compressor, s/n 93467H
Leroi 25 HP Model A21E-107 Tank Mounted Air Compressor, s/n 4141X108
Leroi 25 HP Model CL25CUB-A Air Compressor, s/n 4559X50
Quincy 10 HP Model QE-10 Tank Mounted Air Compressor, s/n 5016524
Kellog American 5 HP Model MTA-5L Screw Type Air Compressor
Great Lakes Model CF-500 Air Dryer, s/n 16098-J
Blue M Model AC-7602TDA Humidity Chamber, s/n AC-164, with FDC-4120 Digital Controls, Honeywell Chart Recorder
Dynapower 32 KVA Model SA22-02400102-PTVC Transformer, s/n 88003, 208 Volt Input, 24 DC Output
Wright 10,000 LB Hoist, s/n 533-03-1880, 18’ Lift, 22 FPM, with Pendant
Airflow Industrial Air Cleaner
Wide Format Printer
Canon 8-Color 44” Model Pro-4000S Wide Format Printer, s/n BADJ00038
Misc. Tooling and Inspection
Jones & Lamson 14” Model Epic 114 Optical Comparator, s/n C-521185, with Decimetric Digital Positioning Readout
SPi Profile Wheel Dresser in Case
Volstro Rotary Milling Head, s/n III05776 in Case
Bausch & Lomb Fiber Optics Microscope in Case
Rams Model 10A-R4 Rockwell Hardness Tester, s/n 1524
Large Quantity Vises & CNC Tool Holders
Starrett 24” X 24” Pink Granite Surface Plate
These Terms may be superseded by those posted at sale site, and / or announced by auctioneer.
All bidders at this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
1. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to register and give full name, address and credit card information.
2. DEPOSIT: Bidders must post a deposit upon registration or post a deposit upon becoming a successful bidder. We MUST have a deposit of 25% of all winning bids throughout the sale. All deposits and payments must be made in cash, credit cards or certified funds
3. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full day of the sale unless otherwise specified. A BUYER’S FEE / PREMIUM WILL BE APPLIED TO INVOICE IN ADDITION TO THE SALES PRICE.
FOR BUYERS PAYING WITH CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. THIS FEE AMOUNT WILL REPRESENTS A 3% DISCOUNT FROM ALL OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT. SALES TAX MAY APPLY WITHOUT PROPER BUYER EXEMPTION.
Business and Personal checks will not be accepted without a letter of guarantee from your bank similar to below.
(Your Bank Name) unconditionally guarantees payment to us from (Your Company Name) up to the amount of $ __________ . This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the auction of (Auction Name) on (Auction date). NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
4. REMOVAL: All purchases MUST be removed as listed:
Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid bill. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the time aforesaid. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day. ALL ITEMS MUST BE OFF THE PREMISES BY POSTED DEADLINE at which time our representative will leave the premises. All items remaining after this time WILL BE considered abandoned.
5. MANNER OF PAYMENT: All deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of us. All bills must be paid to us. All payments must be made by Cash, Credit Cards, Cashier’s Check, Wire Transfer or Company Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid in full within 48 hours of the auction closing date and before removal of any of the goods.
6. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. ALL ARTICLES ARE EXPOSED FOR PUBLIC EXHIBITION & INSPECTION, AND SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT RECOURSE. ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
7. SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased are so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser shall defend and indemnify and hold auctioneer and seller harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising there from.
9. CLAIMS: NO CLAIMS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER REMOVAL OF GOODS FROM PREMISES OR LEFT ON PREMISES PAST ALLOWED TIME LIMIT.
10. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller, in any event, shall be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of resale including legal fees, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
12. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. For this reason, we do not allow anybody under the age of 18 to attend, nor do we allow non-service animals. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. CONTRACT MOVERS: If purchaser wishes to hire or contract with a machinery mover, rigger or other type of outside contractor, WE WILL NOT ALLOW them to work on these sale premises unless they have placed with the auctioneer PROPER INSURANCE protecting US and the people or company that the auctioneers are conducting the sale for against any or all claims arising from personal injury and/or property damage created by their actions. This requirement is for the auctioneer’s protection – NOT FOR THE PURCHASER’S therefore the auctioneer suggests that the purchaser review the insurance policies of the machinery mover regarding the coverage that they have protecting the purchaser and damage or loss of the equipment they may be moving for the purchaser.
14. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
15. SALE BY ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE: When items are sold by estimated weight, count or measure, the purchaser will be billed for and required to pay for the estimated weight, count or measure. If, upon delivery, any shortage exists, the purchaser will receive a refund at the rate of purchase. If there be an excess, the purchaser will be required to take and pay for such excess, at the rate of purchase. (See Paragraph 3 for time and Guarantee Limitation.)
16. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
17. RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
18. RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
19. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The auctioneer is acting as an independent contractor only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals or sellers.
20. BREACH: Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your bids or Item listings, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our Users or us.